Tuesday 16 March 2010


I love the new limited edition collection of Chanel, Le Vernis nail varnish, especially the Paticuliere range, the pastel colours are soo pretty and i think for £19 each there amazing!
Ive also discovered today Tom Binns Disney Couture collection inspired by the new Alice In Wonderland movie (which i also love).

I feel really proud, i had an email on my flickr account the other day asking if a company could use my photo in their book for London & in a London tour guide, of course i said yes, but i never thought in a million years someone would actually want to use my image for something, it was just a picture i had to take for my old graphic design project for college!
The photo chosen :D

Today i have been bargain hunting where i live, and i found these linen curtains for £3 i was so pleased as i wanted to buy some of these and probably would've spent alot more money on them!
Im trying to redecorate my bedroom and they fit really well with my white theme, i want everything to look really white and vintagey so im on the hunt for any little decorations for it, if anyone has any ideas of where i can find little bargains let me know :D

Im also going to do one wall in Cath Kidston wallpaper, but im undecided on which colour to go for, its between these two?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey Frankieee thanks for the comment and for following me nice blog i'm following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! & as for the wallpaper, I really like the 1st

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thankyou guys, im so new to this so i need help haa, hope your all good?
    i think i prefer the first one too, going to get it this weekend, ill let you know how it looks :) xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig