Friday 19 June 2015

Life Update.. Blogging again, weight loss & getting engaged..

After procastinating over and over for the past few months, i've finally logged back into blogger and now im here writing this post for you all!

Sooo, whats happened over the past 6 months?

I thought i had literally done nothing so far but writing this post made me realise actually quite a lot has happened since my last post, weve finally moved back in with Samuels parents, a major shock to my system living with other people but we are already half way through our journey here and suprisingly to me im feeling quite settled here recently (thats not to say i dont massively miss my own space and cravings for all white interiors) but thats all to come and for now i will have to lust over pinterest and gather ideas for when we move.

-

In my last blog entry i had said how i wanted to lose the weight i had gained from being on medication and i can say i have succesfully managed to shed a ton of weight, 61 lbs or 4 stone 4lbs to be precise!



I lost the first 31.5 lbs myself, just by literally coming off of medication and allowing my body to adjust to the changes it had gone through, but during this transition i joined Slimming World, where i lost the remainding 29.5 lbs through there plan and also through light exerce at the gym and regular sessions at the local pool!


Losing weight has made a HUGE difference to my life, pshyically, mentally and to be completely frank, looks wise too! 

I feel comfortable in my own skin now, and finally feel like me again, a lot of the reason i hadnt posted much on here recently was due to the fact i was going through a huge lifestyle change and i really want to give you all the best of me and i just wasn't happy before.

Now you can look forward to much more fashion and beauty hauls, and i will finally feel comfortable posting outfit of the day posts on here, i literally cannot wait!

I still have around another half a stone i want to lose to be completely where i want to be but im so close now and really, if i had to stop now id be happy where I've gotten to :) 

-

Im sure you can see by the title i also have some more amazing news to share with you all..

IM ENGAGED!!!


I literally never thought the day would come where Samuel would finally ask me to be his wife, i am so over the moon and so excited to be on such an amazing journey with the love of my life!



I have now become a Pinterest bride-to-be obsessor and have a million different ideas of how i would like our day to be, i believe we have a date set in our minds of when we would like it to be (around May 2017) so i have lots of time to plan everything and a lot more time to be saving!

-

Andddd... finally as some of you may be aware, i have a new blog layout/background and this has given me a new lease of life when it comes to blogging again, i finally feel like im in a place where i can dust off the macbook and type away to my hearts content.

Im so happy to feel back in the swing of things again, in my life and with my little space on the internet too, everything just feels so good right now and im going to be sharing it all with you along the way!

I do hope you have enjoyed reading my little update and i would love to hear from you all how your doing too?

Lots of love, Frankie xxx








SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Ohh congrats, on everything!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement and I LOVE your blog layout. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your engagement , and i ,love your new layout
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much good news in one post! Huge congratulations on your engagement - your ring is really beautiful! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flipping heck Frankie that's a huge amount of weight, well done you!! Glad you're feeling back to yourself again. Major congrats again sweetie on your exciting engagement, so much to be happy about right now!! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your ring is beautiful! Many congratulations :) I'm getting married this summer and love finding other brides to be :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig