Monday 23 July 2018

Current Home Decor Lust List


 L I V I N G  R O O M
If you couldn't tell from these overly pastel heavy images that I'm currently digging blush pink and eucalyptus green then I'm telling you right now.. I'm obsessed, throw in a few gold elements and you've pretty much got my dream home decor in a nutshell! 

The blush velvet cushion from Tom Dixon is just so beautiful to pair with our grey chaise in our living room & with the Oliver Bonas lamp they're just the match to go with some lovely little copper side tables too, that I've had my eye on, this whole little set up just goes so perfectly together in my head, I could just imagine myself chilling here in the evenings with the cats, Samuel & a cup of tea.. 
Also just how beautiful is this Perch and Parrow mirror, I spotted it on Suzie's blog and have been obsessed ever since.

Jo Malone Candle: Peony & Blush Suede / Mirror: Perch and Parrow / Palm Photo Holder: Oliver Bonas / Blush Mohair Velvet Cushion: Tom Dixon / Pink Lamp: Oliver Bonas / Greenery Print: Oliver Bonas / Ecelctic Candle Trio: Tom Dixon

K I T C H E N 
In the kitchen there is no exception to the colour palette I'm coveting, this time I'm incorporating touches of blue with this gorgeous Zara Home Vase, and my literal fave dream homeware item; the SagexHestonBlumenthal coffee machine, we have a Delonghi machine currently, and its been something I've always said we would upgrade on in the future years & I'm feeling like that time might be nearing, ever the coffee lovers in this household our current machine doesn't quite deliver the right shot .. get it ;) but seriously this one by Sage is just so goddamn perfect & those clear espresso glasses heart eye emoji drool.
Another item I've been thinking of switching up for a while now is our dining table, we bought a really lovely large wooden one from a family friend a few years ago, shabby chic'd it up & I loved it for so long, but my style has evolved and the romantic white wood phase has gone with it, I'm loving the idea of more industrial style furniture and the style of the one below from Next is more up my street, I just need to think of what style chairs I would mix it with, or if I would go for benches, what would you go for? 

Double Wall Espresso Glasses: Bodom / Love You More Mugs: H&M Home / Hardwick Metal Dining Table: Next Home / Gold Metal Trivet: H&M Home / Blue Blown Glass Vase: Zara Home / Coffee Machine: SagexHestonBlumenthal / Palm Print Plate: Bloomingville / Jade & Gold Cup: H&M Home / Blush Place Mats: H&M Home 

B E D R O O M
Lastly, we have the bedroom, now this has to be the most unloved room out in our little flat, which is surprising for me.
Having always favoured the bedroom as one of my personal favourite rooms in our homes, since we moved to our current property I just don't feel like I've ever connected to it.
Its a pretty pokey room with a bedside table, bed and a built in wardrobe at the end of it, so were talking a tiny room to make 'pretty' but I'm making it my summer mission to beautify our small space and make me fall in love with it before we part ways onto something bigger & better.
As the room is painted white I thought adding some colour on the few walls we have with this gorgeous palm print would really liven the space up and adding some texture with the most perfect pink wool knit throw from Saint Wools, would make the room feel cosy and lived in.
One furniture peice I definitely want to replace at some point is the bedside table, as we have space for just the one I though making it a statement piece would be the right thing to do and I absolutely love this gold and marble version from Oliver Bonas! 

Blush Mohair Cushion: Oliver Bonas / Gold and Pink Heart Print: Oliver Bonas / Palm Print: Wayfair / Gold Triangle Hanging Mirror: Marks & Spencer / Pink Chunky Knit Throw: Saint Wools / 
Grey Velvet Love Seat: Oliver Bonas / Gold & Marble Side Table: Oliver Bonas / Spa Reed Diffuser: The White Company / Marble Trinket Box: Marks & Spencer
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Thank you so much for inspiration :)

    https://liz-breygel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go all out for each holiday but, I decided it was just too tiring so am working this way now. I love your decor though Jann, it's always amazing to me. http://www.altadenacagaragedoorrepair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. http://www.spinellihomeimprovements.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. Visit Website

    ReplyDelete
  5. low month to month reimbursement and so forth at that point click for online home change credit. homienjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Presently you may think this will cost you a considerable measure of cash to enhance your home, yet in actuality, you are incorrect.
    Stamped Concrete Windham NH

    ReplyDelete
  7. The estimate might only be for simple house and exceptionally decorative houses will really cost more. You can seek the help of a reliable house builder in the cost estimation. room addition fontana

    ReplyDelete
  8. That, as indicated by admission made by the robbers, 9 out of 10 sentenced thieves conceded that they would abstain from influencing a robbery to endeavor by and large on a house that is secured by an alert framework. (U.S. Branch of Justice contemplate, 1999).hubstaff app

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig