Saturday 6 February 2016

about me



Welcome to Frankieamelia.co.uk, my name as the blog url would suggest, is Frankie, i'm a blogger & vlogger, living in a small town in Kent & this is my little space on the internet on which I love to babble on about the things I have a penchant for!

Having studied Fashion & Design alongside Graphics & Photography, I always had a keen eye for anything creative and *hopefully* my blog portrays just that!
I love having a portal where I can share this all with you and interact with other like minded creative souls.

I also enjoy creating regular content on YouTube, having watched so many channels over the years, I thought it was about time I put my best face forward and branched my blog into more of a viewer friendly aspect and let you get to know me a little better.
I love creating lifestyle vlogs which feature my fiance Samuel & our 2 ginger kitties, Simon & Bella, going about our day to day lives, you will also find beauty musings and lots of other fun content over there too!

I hope you enjoy sharing this space with me, Frankie xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig