Thursday 25 March 2010

Update of my room:
Im trying to create a boutiquey feel to my room, i love plain white rooms, using accesories to create colour and indiviuality.
The chest in the final photo my mum was given years ago, which she redecorated in purple with a purple cover on the top, i wanted to give it a makeover as it was looking slightly old and dated, so i painted it white and reupholstered the top in pure silk material, it was quite hard to get it to fit really well but i managed it in the end with lots of pins, and now i think the end result looks exspensive and something noone else has :)
I still havent managed to buy my wallpaper yet, but im starting to think i want to save for an exspensive venetian dresser instead, what do you think?

 
This is another one of my recent buys, i really like the vintage feel to it, and the inside is so lovely and soft  
:)
xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I looove room posts! I could lose hours in a day perusing Apartmenttherapy.com, so thanks for letting me take a little voyeuristic look into your digs!

    ps
    totally agree about the white rooms. There's something so crisp and fresh about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is exactly how i want my house to look! A little wonderland with purity.
    Loves it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like your bed. I think its must be cozy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog!!! I'm a new follower : )

    Please check out mine as well and follow if you like it

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! so girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur blog, cute post.
    Just started the blogging business, my blog is on fashion/makeup and beauty.
    Would love if you would follow.. :)

    MadiChic.x

    www.madichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks beautiful!!

    Love your blog!!

    Check mine out :)

    http://yourtheragtomydoll.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig