Monday 26 July 2010

Knuckle Rings ♥




Ahhhh ive found a new jewellery obsession KNUCKLE RINGS, i loveeeeeeeeee them!
I seem to be seeing rings everywhere i look at the moment, and im constantly trying to find new styles, and i think this is something that is extremely me, grunge mixed with an unusual eye catching edginess.
I love how there reminiscent of a medieval suit of armor, It's like sexy, chic modern take on something you wear in your everyday life. The best part is that the ring is hinged, and bends with your knuckle.
Absolutely killer.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I LOVE the first one! Would you happen to know the brand??
    Xx
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pamela love cage ring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou you've finally answered my question as to what design it is ha! X

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig