Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday insta-day..

Hey everyone! My apologies for being such a crappy blogger recently, I have no excuses other than being busy with work and just generally lazy!
But.. I do promise to upload some outfit/general posts in the next few days as I have spent a huge amount of time and money buying new clothes/makeup etc!
Also, I am going to London shopping with my friend Millie on Thursday so lots of new photos and posts about that will be coming too :D

These pictures aren't the most amazing but they are just general photos from over the week, bits and bobs!
Hope you like them and look forward to hearing from you all, and to my upcoming posts in the next week :)
Lots of love! Xxx
P.s has anyone noticed I seem to have lots of photos of food! I'm such a pig!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cute photos :) Ah I love Malibu! Tastes like sunscreen :P but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I know what you mean! Always reminds me of sun and the beach :) Thankyou for the comment! Following you xxx

      Delete
  2. love these photos! extremely cute :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig