Tuesday 17 June 2014

Bourjois - Rouge Edition Velvet


Back with another lip love, im pretty sure most of you would of heard by these beauties by now?
The Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvets are pretty much amazing and have had such good press recently that i cant not speak about them, silky formula, extremeley pigmented , glide on the lips and have great staying power, how could i not like them!


Pink Pong is basically like Mac Candy Yum Yum in a stain form, i saw this featured of the lovely Vivianna from (VDM) and instantly loved the shade, also Amelia Liana was sporting this lip in one of her recent videos, it really is a universal shade that pretty much suits anyone! 

The finish of this shade is very matte, which I really like, I've never been matte lip lover but the formula of these aren't drying atall, infact they feel quite moisturizing which is unheard of these days! 


The second one I picked up was this absolutely eye catching red 03 Hot Pepper, the name for this really matches the product, it literally is pepper red, slightly firey looking, perfect for the red lip wearer! 


The finish of this shade has a slight gloss too it, even though it is a matte product you can see from the photos it has a sheen to it which I actually find it makes the lips look fuller and sexier, this is one product you could wear out for the evening and feel pretty confident in wearing, and best of all because they are a stain you won't have to worry about reapplying it! 

Im becoming a big fan of these and would like to add more of them to my collection, have any of you picked these up, what shades would you recommend? 

Lots of love, Frankie x 

Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvet - £8.99 or 2 for £14 @ Boots
Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Both these shades look so good on you though I do love the extreme matteness of the first one. Wish I could get my hands on these!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became a fan of these too
    The colors are so rich and look fab on you
    I liked the pink one more
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this in the shade Hot Pepper which I absolutely love... But I NEED Ping Pong, what a beautiful colour Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely do it's so pretty, if you like macs candy yum yum you'll love this xxx

      Delete
  4. Finally purchased my first one of these during the week and I LOVE it already! I got the shade ole flamingo,so nice! I just can't believe how well they stay on! Now I need to get every shade ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing, im obsessed :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these look amazing! I need the Ping Pong shade! beautiful colours! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig