Sunday 15 June 2014

Mac Playland - Sweet Experience

Happy Sunday everyone :)
As i said in my previous post i recently had a little shopping trip in London, and i picked up a few beauty bits from Selfridges, this beautiful creation being one of them, i was instantly drawn to the MAC stand for obvious reasons, but this time they had an extra little area where they were advetising there new Playland collection, i knew straight away this was going to be a collection for me!
Bright candy pinks, candy floss, pastel unicorns, carousels and pink flamingos, you name it they had it there!
I picked up the amplified creme lipstick in Sweet Experience..



Candy pink, check!
Literally, this is the lipstick i have been searching for pretty much my entire life, the perfect baby pink, think of that pink your barbies wore when you were 10 in a subtler form, i love!



The formula is so lovely, creamy soft but incredibly pigmented, it doesn't dry out the lips, lasts a long time and actually feels quite nourishing on the lips, as far as lipstick goes this is a gooden!
You only need one swipe on the lips for this to be incredibly pigmented, i quite like either dabbing it on the lips or applying in one swipe but blotting off the excess, meaning this will last you a long time, especially good as it is limited edition, although heads up MAC you need to add this to the permanent line, pretty please :)



I hope you agree with me just how pretty this lipstick is, i do believe you cant pick this up online anymore, i have checked MAC & Selfridges and they dont have it online, but always check your local stores as they will still carry some of the shades :)

Frankie x

Mac Lipstick £15

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely Lipstick ^.^ I love MAC ^.^ It suits you beautiful ^.^ I'm following you (GFC #191 bloglovin #241) hope you follow me back ^.^

    Crocus xo

    www.crocusinsun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou lovely, will head over now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ This is the colour I'm looking for too! So pretty and it looks great on you! Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx
    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. this lipstick is such a gorgeous colour! I'm heading off on holiday soon and I'll definitely be checking out the MAC counter at the airport. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous shade, looks perfect for summer! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably one of my favourite collections! Such a gorgeous shade :)

    Angela xxx
    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty shade, looks great on you :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shade, its super pretty and looks amazing on you!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig