Saturday 21 June 2014

Burts Bees - Therapeutic Bath Crystals

A random one for me, but today im going to profess my love for crystals, and no I don't mean those sort of crystals people believe give you healing and all that jazz, im talking about bath crystals, and those being the Burts Bees - Therapeutic Bath crystals!

The reason Im wanting to discuss these today is because im never a person to purchase something twice, I have to REALLLYYY like something for me to even consider buying it a second time and if I do love it enough I need to share it with you!


The way to use these are pretty simple you take a small handful and sprinkle them into a half full bath and that's literally it, no fussy bubbles, no nasty liquids pouring all over the bottle so you have to rinse it off, just a really simple product that gives you the most relaxing, aromatherapy spa style bath, they have a light scent which is very calming and I feel they really help me to breath clearly, and as I have mentioned in posts before as an anxiety sufferer, breathing clearly is a big deal for me and calming baths are a place I go when im feeling stressed or worried and these have been a god send for me, hence why I am onto the second jar of the stuff!


The salts contain Eucalyptus Oil which is where the soothing calming scent comes from, if you are unwell or have had a long day these will work wonders for you, think of when you use vicks in a hot bowl of water under a towel and the refreshing feeling these give you, they instantly make me feel 10x better if im feeling run down and they soothe aching muscles a gooden!

Another reason I love this product and the Burts Bees brand in general is because they are 100% natural meaning I don't have to worry about any nasties floating around in my bath with me!

These are a really lovely bathtime treat so if you ever feel like a pick me up, grab a tub of these pop the taps on, light some candles and have a long soak in the bath (just don't fall asleep like I have nearly done many a time).

Let me know if you have tried these or anything similar and how you got on!

Lots of love, Frankie x
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. So tempted to try these! where can you get them from?:)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Burt's bee products!

    sabrinaharriet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you via bloglovin, please follow my blog back!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things bert's bees- especially the lip balms haha!! I just followed your blog, could you possibly head over to mine and give it a follow??! Thanks mycharlottesweboflife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing and sound perfect for my legs after a big run! Xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, my boyfriend uses them after playing sport!! Xxx

      Delete
  6. I love Burt's Bees lip balms and want to try more products from that brand. This is definitely going on my list :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thanks for the post I might just have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!!
    http://sissascorner.blogspot.it/2014/06/le-mie-youtubers-preferite.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't even know they made these, thanks for sharing! I love bath salts.
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many bath products I want them all haha :) your welcome xxx

      Delete
  10. I would so love to try these! Burts Bees products are lovely. :)

    www.teegsbeautycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. After a long day at the office, it always feel so good to come home and soak in the tub for hours. It can be very relaxing and help clear your mind which can be good after a very stressful week. Putting something as simple as crystals in your tub water is an easy fix for stress in your life. http://www.swankdecorgiftsandmore.com/listing.asp?dept_id=10010&nopopup=1

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig