Saturday 5 July 2014

Day Out Essentials..

Good morning lovelies, so this post is spurred on by a recent trip to a theme park, whilst I was whizzing myself around on all those wonderful but dreadingly sickening rides it deemed across me that I just had to write a post about those 'day out essentials' everyone needs but not everyone thinks of when, ultimately there on there feet all day and only able to cram everything into one of those little side satchel bags!
   

Go to products have to be east to apply, effortless and last all day without needing to be reapplied as you don't want to be carrying around excess you don't need with you. 
MAC Face and Body foundation is a life saver, it's waterproof, can be layered for heavier coverage if needed and looks super gorgeous alone, I apply this with the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer over my blemishes and using this little sample of the Prep and Prem primer so everything sits well on my skin and stays all day! 
A few slicks of Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast Mascara as it doesn't smudge on the bottom of my eye area and is a one coat wonder, slap on a layer of Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm (my favourite) and your good to go! 

I use the Mitchum Pure Deodorant as it's super fresh, smells so good and lasts a good day without any need to apply more and no horrid smells emitting from those pits to worry about.
                         

I add a few spritzes of a body spray to keep things light and smelling good, one of my favourites are from Victorias Secret, this Wild At Heart is beautiful, if you can have a spritz, do, I guarantee you won't leave the store without it! 

  

People who know me personally know that I'm never seen without a trusty scarf, they have so many multi-purpose uses to them, tying in your hair to keep hair off your face, drape over your shoulders for a cover up from the heat, or to keep you warm when it's cooler or just to add a pop of colour to your outfit.
I always try to keep with these sort of styles above as they are super lightweight and can easily fold up into your bag for when you don't need it! 
 
Scarf - Mango £19.99


            

                                                        (Image from Caroline's Mode) 


Comfort is essential on a long day out, be it lots of walking, or a casual stroll at your own pace taking many photos of the sights, converse or any other type of trainer/plimsoll is a must.
My personal favourite are the white classic ones above as they pretty much go with everything, are super comfy and wash up incredibly well, always good if the day includes some sort of dirt! 

The satchel/side bag is my go to, it's convenient to pop over your shoulder or just effortless and casual hanging on the side, they fit the perfect amount of essentials inside them without being bulky or frustrating to carry round with you, also it frees your arms up for those long shopping trips, meaning you can carry more things.. Hello more clothes ;) 

All the above products kept me going for a super long day out and I wasn't needing anything I didn't take with me, I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have any other ideas or pieces you take with you on days out. 

Lots of love, Frankie x
Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. so true , nothing like white sneakers
    happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mitchum deodorant is the only thing I trust. It makes my skin really dry though so I have to moisturised before and after xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig