Saturday 5 July 2014

The Candle Series .. Neom - Sicilian Lime and Fresh Basil

 
Is it possible to love a scent so much you acquire the mini size and the next day go out and purchase the larger one, well I did and I'm not sorry! 
 
Housed in newly redesigned packaging, the new scents from Neom are to die for, Sicilian Lemon and Fresh Basil is exactly that, fresh, citrusy goodness and I can't stop lighting it! 
 
 

I picked these up for two reasons:
1 the fact that it's a lemon candle is just me to a T.
2 the nature behind this candle being aimed at aiding stress relief, mental fatigue and encourage clear thinking, definitely some attributes I've had recently and relaxation is something I'm desperately seeking! 

The scent is just so inviting, and literally feels the whole of my house within 30 minutes or so, now I'm someone who loves a candle to be smelt everywhere in the house, I have no time for spending money on something that smells good in the jar but not noticed outside of that, complete waste of beautiful scent in my eyes! 

"Sun baked lemons, picked at the perfect moment of ripeness from the lush branches of the trees from a Sicilian lemon grove. Coupled with clean, fresh basil, this is a pure, energising scent." 


I also love the simplicity of the redesign of the Neom brand, it's much more sleek and crisp now, before you had glass candles with neom transfer in gold, I feel the new look is much more me and this definitely aided my buying of two candles, bad for my bank balance, good for Neom's branding team! 

I love the fact they come in a frosted white solid jar, you could keep these when there finished with and use them to keep flowers in, (sneaky one in the background from an old Yankee Candle with my peonies in) or for jewellery, sweets or little sample perfumes :) 


Maintaining your candle is definitely key to maximising the burn time with these candles, always trim your wick and make sure you burn them until the top layer is completely even to ensure even wear throughout the life of the candle, burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4! 
More on candle maintenance in a post coming up soon (who knew candle maintenance was a thing? Show of hands!) 

Neom as a brand are fast becoming one of my favourite brands of candles, although I could possibly say that every time I purchase one from somewhere else haha! 
The reason I really like Neom is due to the fact they are pure natural vegetable wax and 100% natural fragrance! now don't get me wrong im not a green peace fanatic but I do like the idea of burning natural scents around the home.

They are made up of 30-40ml of pure essentials oils and work to change your mood as they fill the air with scent when you breath it in, so breathing in natural oils make me satisfied I won't be breathing in any nasty chemicals or fragrances! 

I'm super happy I picked these up and couldn't be more happy that I've finally dipped my toes into the Neom pond, I will be adding more and more to my ever growing candle collection very soon, so if you have any recommendations let me no in the comment box below, I love hearing from you all! 

Lots of love, Frankie x 

Small £16.00
Large £45.00
                                                                 Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. A lovely post. I haven't purchased any Neom candles but I have been tempted and I do love lemon scents so will definitely be grabbing one of those soon!
    Cannot wait to read your candle maintenance post! I am rubbish with looking after my candles :(

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, will be up soon, I'll let you know when :) xxx

      Delete
  2. spreads in the entire hose in 30 minutes, lovely .. i dont think this brand is avaliable in india
    happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing and how lovely is the packaging xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This candle sounds amazing! The scent, the design... everything. Like you, I love a candle that fills the room with scent. And no, I had no idea that candle maintenance was a thing! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound lovely!! I've yet to dip into the world of luxury candles!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    www.peonyandpeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, your beautiful blog is costing me a fortune! I just want everything you write about!!
    Would love to smell this one and the rest of the range! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LARA, Your comment finally worked yay :)) I'm sorry haha, I will have to keep it on the low if I buy anymore candles ;)

      Delete
  7. Thank you very much for this great post. ReviewedPAPA

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig