Sunday 11 January 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Hello lovelies, so following from my post the other day about my the Lancome perfume i received for Christmas from my lovely Samuel, i had a few requests on instagram to follow up with the rest of what i received, so here it is!



As most people state in these types of videos, im not in anyway bragging or showing off, im simply showing you guys what i received, i am extremely grateful for all of my presents, big or small :)



I do hope you like this video and please let me know what else you would like me to film for you, i was also thinking of doing a Q&A video, so please leave your questions below for me or tweet me @frankiebooblog 

Lots of love, Frankie xXx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig