Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Current 'Go To' Makeup Look..

With new year, brings new makeup and with new makeup brings new seflies!
Only kidding, but i have been keen to show you my current look ive been sporting over the last few months!


Ive been seriously into gold shadow all over the lids recently, no liner and a slick of black Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara and my eyes are good to go, well it sounds easy but this gold look actually takes three different products to perfect that true 'gold' look..
Mac Paint Pot - Let Me Pop 

(please excuse the curly hair and unplucked brows - keeping it real)

Lancome Pigment - 10
Mac Mineralize Duo - Spiced Metal 
The products ive been using recently have literally become staples in my everyday routine, the Dior - Airflash foundation is literally my saviour with the cold weather weve got in the UK at the moment as it provides the perfect coverage without drying my skin out even further, a light dusting of the Clarins - Everlasting powder foundation and using my Collection concealer in light to highlight the under eye are, my face makeup doesnt budge all day, and i mean literally ALL DAY, finish off with a light dusting of my new favourite blush - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Nectar and my face is complete. 

Using the Estee Lauder - Brow Pencil in 2 i lightly fill in my brows so they're more defined, i do love a good brow and this product fills them in perfectly without that obvious 'drawn on' look.
A little swipe of Mac - Sunny Seoul lipstick over my lips and im good to go.

What are your go to makeup products recently, and if you have any reccomendations for me let me know in the comments below, hope your all having a good week? 
Frankie xXx

Ps: i will be filming a youtube video this week and was wondering what you guys would like to see? let me know x




SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've been loving gold all over the lids as well recently! Love this look!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your foundation! x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great love the look! The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick looks gorgeous.
    Berrixbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and those eyelashes are great. Love this post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Wow! http://theprinsloodiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your makeup, your so pretty

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love using the Collection concealer to highlight too. You look so shimmery! X
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres no concealer that matches upto it! love it! xxx

      Delete
  9. Great post dear and perfect makeup!
    Follow me back http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig