Tuesday 6 October 2015

My everyday makeup routine

Good morning all my lovely followers, hope your all doing well this Tuesday morning?

As i explained in my previous post, i am finally back to making Youtube videos and my most recent video is my everyday makeup routine, i had a great time filming this but i am slightly disheartened with the quality so i am going to upgrade to a new camera, i have my eye on the Canon 750d does anyone have this camera or know if any other amazing ones out there that film high quality Youtube videos, if you do please leave me a comment and let me know your suggestions as im wanting to purchase this fairly soon and have a little play around in the shops with them all :)


Anyway i hope you like the video, comment, like, subscribe and all those good things if you would like!

Lots of love, Frankie xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig