Monday 5 October 2015

September Beauty Favourites

Happy October my lovelies, hope your all doing well and enjoying the lovely autumnal weather (my favourite time of the year)!

I have decided to get back into making YouTube videos, im so so excited by this, i literally love filming and weirdly enjoy the editing, i find it so relaxing, even if it does take a whole day for me to edit a 7 minute video but i guess it will all be a great learning curve for me, and hey it can only get better, cant it?

My first video is my September beauty favourites, there have been a few this month so grab a cup of tea and have a little look of my newest video!



I hope you all enjoy it, subscribe to my channel if you would like to see more from me and please leave me a little comment on your feedback if you have a second :)

Lots of Love, Frankie xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig