Monday 12 May 2014

Tanya Burr LipGloss



Evening my lovelies, hope your weeks going well so far?
I just wanted to do a short little post about a product I'm absolutely loving right now, and that is the Tanya Burr lipgloss range! 

                   

I'm so happy I finally purchased these, considering I'm not a lipgloss wearer, and haven't been since I was in my teens, I'm seriously in love!

The Lipglosses are so pigmented and the colour pay off on the lips is outstanding, I adore the smell of them and I need more in my life.

If I'm honest I never quite expected to like them as I was worried about the idea of using a gloss again after all these years but I'm completely converted back, they have a slight lacquer finish to them which is very hydrating and they last hours on your lips without needing to reapply!

In my collection so far I have: Just Peachy, First Date & Aurora, my favourite of the three is First Date, it's a beautiful pale pink which looks really natural if you use a small amount or a lovely flush of colour with a full coat, I've been wearing these non stop since I got them last week and can't see me putting them down in the future!

Excuse the messy appearance and the work mess behind me but I'm wearing First Date <3 

Thank you Miss Tanya Burr for giving us such a lovely product, again definitely one of my favourite youtubers and even more so now, just need to add some pretty new colours to my growing collection x  


Tanya Burr Ligloss £6.99
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have one called Chic, I really want Aurora! Fab colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea that's the next one on my list :)) you have a new follower too xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the colours you have bought. I can't believe I don't have any in my collection yet! Xx

    Carly from Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hesitant on them but im seriously in love, i honestly think they are one of the best lip products out there! xxx

      Delete
  3. Omg such pretty colors! The one you're wearing in the photo looks so good on you!
    www.avasbeautyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shade, really suits you!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig