Monday 12 May 2014

Dior - Fluid Stick - Kiss Me

Afternoon my lovelies, today im going to ramble on about another lip product ive added to my already big enough stash, and that comes from one of my favourite brands the wonderful Dior.

Dior Makeup have brought out a new release of these lipstick/lipgloss hybrids that every brand seems to be releasing a version of recently, they are a gorgeous formula, very pigmented whilst nourishing on the lips, there is also 16 colours in the collection, so something to suit everyone!


I chose the colour Kiss Me, aside from the cute name i loved the shade, i seem to have been on a mission this month so find the 'perfect pink' for me, as much as im loving my Hourglass Origami (post below) ive been using this for when i want a heavier pigmented pink on the lips rather than a flush of colour, and this does that perfectly in one sweep.


The fluid sticks contain water for maximum lightness on the lips, they literally feel asif you have applied a lip balm but provide intense colour at the same time, perfect for days when you have no time for touch ups as they create a stain underneath the gloss, so when it wears off you still have pretty lips :)

Ecxuse the pale awkward face, wearing Kiss Me (freshly applied)

I also adore the packaging, housed in the typical Dior lipstick style, it looks like a lipstick from the outside but when you twist the lid it reveals the doe foot applicator keeping the lipstick shape intact!

They also have a really lovely scent about them, which i love!


Have any of you picked up one of these yet? If so what colours did you go for, id love to try some more, what are you reccomendations?

See you soon, Frankie x


Dior Fluid Stick £26.50
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. this lipgloss looks so gorgeous on you! its so shiny and lovely. id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/fake-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, have followed you, good luck to you 1000 subscribers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color, personally I was a bit disappointed in the wear of these, but the colors in the range are lovely :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous shade, I'm not surprised you love it!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging really is cute, I like the fact that its not sticky and leaves a stain
    Last day to enter my LBD giveaway .
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/04/giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the packahing too, definitely helps me part with my money when a product looks good :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great, such a lovely shade
    Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog
    Following you back
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a gorgeous shade... I so want to get one of these xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the packaging, like everyone else does, it's just so cool! You got a lovely shade! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I love this!! THe colour looks amazing on you! :D xx Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Dior lip products, always so reliable. It's such a lovely colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These colours are just so beautiful! Dior never go wrong with their glosses.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful colour, looks amazing on you!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color is stunning! I love your blog - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  15. The packaging is amazing! Lovely color! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't owned a dior lip product yet but their packaging is gorgeous! The color looks great for spring!

    Would love if you can check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't tried any of these out but it looks beautiful on you, I love the shade!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig