Saturday 10 May 2014

Hourglass - Extreme Sheen Lipgloss - Origami



Yep its that's little pink beauty above, the Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lipgloss, a very luxurious little present to myself.

Origami has to be the prettiest spring pink you could pick, one swoop of this loveliness on your lips and your set for a picnic in the park, the formula is just as beautiful too, think pigmented but not sticky, nourishing but not wet, it has the perfect consistency for transitioning from day to night-time, just add a second layer and your good to go for that perfect pink lip along with a gorgeous tan and little dress.


I adore these doe-foot style applicators, this has a large one but is completely fool-proof to apply, I love the way I can literally pop this on the go without a mirror at hand and know that it will look perfected, products like this are a must in my life as im always busy and like to be an 'train journey makeup on the goer'

I also have a personal little place for this lipgloss is my heart as it literally smells to me like my holiday to Cuba with Sam, the scent of it reminds me of suncream i wore whilst there and it literally makes me feel warm inside when i apply it as it just takes me back to my favourite place with my favourite person <3


The lovely sales assistant in Space NK was wearing another of the hourglass shades in Nectar which is the next one on my list to pick up, but I instantly knew Origami was the first shade I should pick up as it just suited my needs for the perfect pink daytime gloss, I definitely think after trying the Tanya Burr range im now a fond lover of gloss again, which needless to say my lips are loving all this hydration after years of matte mac lippies :)

Have any of you tried anything from Hourglass and have any reccomendations for me, let me know lovelies!

Frankie xxx


Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lipgloss £21.00
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. lovely color and good review! thank you!
    www.avasbeautyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Hourglass glosses. Every time I go to Sephora I try on a different one.
    Great post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig