Monday 19 May 2014

Phillip Kingsley - Elasticizer 40th Anniversary Edition

So im pretty sure most of you have heard of the Elasticizer - cult hair mask with a huge celebrity following, oh and created for the pretty amazing Audrey Hepburn?

Phillip Kingsley has brought out a 40th anniversary limited edition set which includes a beautiful pearlized bottle with a hair wrap to keep the heat in your hair which makes the mask penetrate the hair further and this means I can wear it overnight without any mess ending up on my pillow :)




I have the original mask in the usual tub which I actually have in the Extreme Elasticizer for extremely dry hair which is amazing but only needs to be used once a month on my hair, the downside to the tub version means you have to dig the product out, which I don't mind at all but I know that some people really don't like the idea of this, well with the anniversary edition it comes in a squeezy tube meaning you wont waste any product or get water inside the bottle from digging around for the product!

I use around two 50p pieces as my hair is rather long now and this covers it just nicely, I don't apply this to the root though as it can make my hair greasy quickly when I do, I apply this from around 3/4 of the way up my hair right down to the tips where I am the driest and leave it for around 15-20 minutes whilst I bath, I use a cap from my original tub to make sure no water washes any of it off and keeps the hair warm as I explained earlier to allow it to penetrate the hair shaft deeper for maximum use of the mask..


One ive washed this out of my hair I follow with my regular shampoo and conditioner as normal, upon drying my hair I can instantly tell the difference in the feel of my hair, it brushes through so much easier, there are virtually no tangles, no dryness it literally feels as if I have had my hair freshly cut!

I love this product as it really does the job in transforming my dry hair in between cuts, I highly recommend purchasing Elasticizer, the anniversary box is slightly more expensive than the regular tub version but you do get more for your money with this set, if you fancy just testing it out then you can purchase a mini version too :)

Hope you enjoyed reading this post, have any of you tried the Elasticizer before?

Frankie xxx

Elasticizer Anniversary Edition £38.
Elasticizer Tub £21
Travel Elasticizer £15
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. my dry hair ends defiantly need it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig