Thursday 18 July 2013

SkinCare Diaries - Current Products


Soo continuing on from my recent post about my skin care mission i thought i would share with you all my current skincare routine and the products im using right now.
So this is how my skin is looking at the moment, as i said before i have acne scarring which you can easily see in these photos, (excuse the no makeup i had been sunbathing in the garden). This has taken me alot to photograph my skin and show the world as i literally don't let anybody see me in this state, i'm always covered up with some sort of foundation or concealer on my face so this is definitely a big deal for me, my reasons for sharing this with you all is to show you all how i am aiming to clear my skin with products i will be testing out on myself, and also for you guys who also suffer with the same problems as me to see if anything i learn along the way will help you out :)
(Me with my face made up, this is what i usually look like) The products i am currently using are in order of use are: Loreal - Skin Perfecter 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution Lancome - Galateis Douceur cleanser Lancome - Tonique Douceur toner Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Spot Treatment Gel Indeed Laboratories - Pepta-bright Lancome Hydra-Zen Neurocalm Gel Moisturising Cream These are the products i have using for the past two weeks or so, and im not quite sure ive been using them long enough to thoroughly see any benefits yet, i believe from previous skincare ive used it usually takes about a month - 6 weeks to see any real benefits from them. I use these every morning and night to make sure im completely makeup free and my skin is completely clean, in the shower/bath i use every other day or so my Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush to give myself that really thorough deep clean, this brush is amazing and so much like the ever popular Clarisonic, and the best part is its only £25 a steal compared to its rival!
I use this with my No7 - Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser, and you can instantly see a difference in my complexion, for starters its so baby soft, my pores are more refined and my blemishes much smaller than they were before! These two products combined really work well so i will be continuing to use these aswell :)
Thankyou for taking the time to read this rather long post, And i will leave you all to a lovely nights sleep, leave me a comment below if you have any feed back for me :) Frankie xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig