Monday 22 July 2013

I Heart Summer Tag..


1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
Elizabeth Arden - Pure finish bronze powder in warm radiance.

2. Your relaxing on a hammock, on a tropical island, what are you sipping on?
Most likely something fruity and alcohol free as i don't drink, something like a strawberry slush :)

3. Favorite summer lip product?
I always like to wear bright lipstick, Morange by Mac is a beautiful summer orangey red, or Candy Yum Yum by Mac also.

4. Pool or Beach?
Definitely the pool, i hate getting covered in sand when it sticks to your suncream and the texture of your skin once you been in the sea is horrible, i prefer to know im safe in the pool away from what could be in the ocean!

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
I really like Lee Stafford - My Big Fat Texturising Hair Super Spray, its a mixture between a salt spray and a volumising spray, it gives a lovely messy beachy look without making it look too stiff!

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Although i really hate fake tanning i would always opt for this as sunbathing damages your skin so much, i also had a complete nightmare whilst on holiday in Cuba last year in which i sunbathed and burnt my skin so much it actually bubbled all over my chest (the most painful thing ever) so i will always be wary of sunbathing now, so definitely fake it!

7. Favorite summer nail polish?
I dont really tend to wear nail varnish as i have Shellac so its always gels for me, my favourite at the moment is Shellac's - Hot Pop Pink, a bright almost neon pink which looks lovely in the summer sun.

8. Any summer traditions?
To aim to get a tan but it never happens haha! (im very pale)

9. Favorite summer scent?
Clarins - Eau De Jardins perfume, its my favourite summer scent, its so light and fruity but has such staying power, it reminds me of holidays instantly.

10. Favorite BBQ food?
Has to be a good old cheese burger, if not i really love fish on the BBQ, those huge prawns you can get, oh my god there good BBQ'd!

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
Face powder for making you less shiny than you already are, and Mac Fix+ so set your makeup so its not going anywhere throughout the heat during the day.

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
Sadly i dont have any plans for this year as of yet, my dream summer trip would be to somewhere like Bora Bora in the huts that the Kardashians stayed in on there annual summer holiday, it literally looks like pure bliss, if not i would love to go back to Cuba as it was the best place ive ever visited, and my most favourite holiday ever!


Frankie xxx <3 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hey sweets...
    Thanks a lot for dropping by..,u have a lovely space, even i want to go to bora bora and stay in the same hut in which kardashians stayed... I love the kardashian family...
    I am following u, hope you follow back...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! There amazing I love them all! Thanks il follow you back :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful summer tag :)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou my love, ill follow you back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig