Friday 12 July 2013

SkinCare Diaries - My Journey To Healthy Skin


So I have been recently aiming hard to get my skin super healthy and I do believe I know quite a lot when it comes to skincare as, like most teenagers I had a troubling time with my skin, leaving me with awful facial scarring, which to this day still effects me on a daily basis and therefore have tried, tested and researched nearly every tonic and technique known to us women! 
I am to keep you all updated through my journey, through posts, photos and (if I can pluck up enough courage ) video diaries of the processes I will be going through! 

Firstly I will start by explaining to you what my skin is like now, aged 22: 
I am of course prone to spots like most girls, I can go through phases of having nothing at all for weeks, to then having a new family moved in overnight without any warning! 
Secondly, as I said earlier I do suffer from facial scarring, which is a huge burden in my life, most people tell me it's not as bad as it seems and the severity of it is all in my head, and of course, me being me I am stubborn and refuse to believe it, but yes it is there and I absolutely hate it which is where the point of this blog comes from as I have recently been considering surgery to remove them, and on advice of a few people I am trying to successfully diminish them through product use rather than going down the route of surgical removal! 
And... Finally I have combination skin , it can be dry in places, normal/oily in others and sensitive though the ever changing seasons! 

So to conclude this post, My aim is to beat the acne demon and result in lovely healthy skin, if any of you have any questions or would like to share you experiences with me, please comment below or feel free to email me: 3wildxx@gmail.com as I would love to hear from you all, and would love to make some new blogging friends as I am fairly new to this still :)
Frankie xxx 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig