Thursday 23 February 2012

Mac Rebel Lipstick...

As I said in the comments on my last post, here's a few photos of my recent Mac purchase!
It all depends on how many layers you put on as to how dark it goes. I prefer just one coat with a slight gloss ontop as it has a slight pinkish hue, but I must say I do like the dark purple too, but would most likely limit this to nights out for me!
Have any of you brought any new makeup/products recently that you love? If so I'd love to hear from you :) xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow that seriously looks amazing on you, love how bright it is! I am a huge fan of bright pink matte lipsticks and I've been looking for one just like this!
    You look seriously gorgeous!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thankyou so much! Your so sweet! It's a really lovely lipstick to wear and ive had a few compliments on it so far :)
    Definitely invest in this one as it actually has so many colours to it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig