Tuesday 28 February 2012

Relaxed work look..

Helloo all my lovelys! Just a quick short post on what I wore to work today and my new blush :)
A casual relaxed look with my new linen top, topshop super skinny black jeans (most comfortable jeans ever!!) and my leopard print shoes with red trim! And not forgetting my simple accessorie, my Michael Kors watch! I just love simple touches to outfits and this watch does just that!
Also Iv been looking for a cream blush everywhereeeee!!! I was tempted to look for a more expensive one but came across this topshop beaut today and had to have it! £6 bargain! Will do a review on this in my next post!
How's everyone's week going? And have you brought any new pieces this week? Let me know
Xxxxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. nice look ;) classic but cool.. luv it!
    And now following!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE these kinds of tops. i must have about 5 all in similar styles but slightly different fits. although i don't have a red one, i must invest!

    sooooo jealous of the watch. had my eyes on a MK watch for so long. i can't wait to get one for my birthdayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. There so cute and easy to wear! im not usually a fan of red but i think this one works well :)
    ahh show me once you get it, i love looking at watches :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There so cute and easy to wear! im not usually a fan of red but i think this one works well :)
    ahh show me once you get it, i love looking at watches :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes! This outfit looks comfy but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt! It's so lovely! And the background to your blog is so nice! :)

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this top. I like the way you've worn stripes and leopard print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are adorable! love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stripes, dear! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou you all for your sweet comments xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sense of style and very nice blog! Congratulations on your work!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great shape and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your flats rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig