Sunday 26 February 2012

My new weekly Sunday Instagram..

Hello my lovelies, so my new segment for Frankie Boo is going to be a weekly Instagram photo update, as I only decided this yesterday I have Just a few photos from over the weekend, bits ive brought, love and have been using the past days!
Hope you've all had brilliant weekends and looking forward to the week ahead, what are you plans?
Xoxox
Ps if any of you are on Instagram leave your links in a comment and il be sure to follow :)
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. nice pics thanks for sharing come check out my blog
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear! thanks for the comment at my blog!
    you have a really nice one too ;)
    follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so addicted to instagram (my username is seecreatures)! I really love your snapshots - you have some incredible shoes! and you're very lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments girlies! Replied to you both and following xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. u have a gyaru look.. so pretty!
    p/s- all girls love cath kidston!! :D

    diysuzsuz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. For instance, an Instagram bot could remark "Magnificent!" on any post with a hashtag you've decided and pursue the notice. get instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig