Monday 13 February 2012

Pretty new things..

A quick post just to show you the few bits I brought today, I rushed quickly into town before I went to work today to buy Sam a valentines present and ended up coming away with more for myself than him ah!
I really wanted a new diary and fell in love with this silver crock effect one from WH Smiths, The latest Vogue edition, pale pink nail varnish, new top coat a simple vest/dress from topshop which looks so plain here but on it looks so cute, cant wait to wear it tommorow :D and the most gorgeous colour lipstick from MAC, in Rebel! Which as you can see is the most beautiful purple!
Oo and I also got my haircut today for free from Sams brothers girlfriend which was a bonus as it really needed cutting and I didn't want to have to spend loads to get it done!
Hope you've all had a lovely day and I would love to hear if you have made any plans for valentines tommorow?
Spread the love to everyone <3
Xoxox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous lipstick! Would love to see how it looks on!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing it today so I will post some photos soon :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig