Wednesday 4 September 2013

Mini MAC Haul..

Evening beauties, just a short post to show you a few bits i purchased from MAC today :)


Considering i've lost my MAC eyeshadow palette, i decided it was about time i replaced it, i originally had the old version palette which was my favourite, but i went for the new style as i thought it was time i had the updated one :)
Theres only one downside to purchasing the new palette is that you have to buy two seperate pieces, the inside part which holds the shadows and the case it goes into, this is dissapointing as the original one was one piece and cost around £11 the new one is £14 for the holder and £7 for the inside compartment, although i must say the new palette is alot sturdier and sleeker this time around!


I only brought the one pan shadow to go in it as im slowly justifying the fact i have to replace all the ones i lost :(
I chose 'Coppering' its the most beautiful frost copper colour, extremely pigmented, the reason i chose this one was because ive literally been living in my Laura Mercier - Canyon Clay eyeshadow and wanted a colour that could go with it but one that could give the eyes alot more depth, this look will be perfect for the evening, or during the day when i want a heavy eye and neutral lips :)


My one poor lonely little shadow (hopefully father christmas will bring me a few more)

Lastly i purchased Sunny Seoul cremesheen lipstick, i've been eyeing this one up for the past few weeks, its probably in everyone elses eyes exactly like every other MAC lipstick i own but to me its beautiful regardless and totally different haha!
Its a peachy/pinky/coral colour, im hoping to wear this with the Coppering shadow for a really warm wearable look :)



Im really happy with my choices and a little worried for my bank balance as the girls in the store, who i get on really well with, seeing as im in there most days, said they have the new collection coming in tommorow and i've already been watching them online the last few weeks so fingers crossed im able to refrain myself and only come away with one item (i doubt it)

Hope your all having a wondeful week so far, im currently off work for the week on holiday, although im looking after my poorly boyfriend as he has broken a bone in his knee which he only just had operated on, call me nurse Frankie for the week :)

See you soon my lovelies, Frankie xXx
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. omg what collection is in tomorrow tell me tellmeeee xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new indulge collection :)))) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh..Sunny Soul is such a pretty colour!!

    lovely blog you have here!
    following..bloglovin GFC etc etc.. :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou lovely, will follow back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buying new eyeshadows to fill up my palette :) lovely little thrill xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im gutted all my other ones have gone missing, but as you say buying new ones is a thrill so i will enjoy that for now :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when people do haul posts ... it makes me want to spend more money ;)

    You got some lovely bits Frankie.

    Now following.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha sorry, i cant help myself :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mac eyeshadows! You should buy cranberry such a lovely shade!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely think it will be purchased tommorow ah, MAC addiction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty colours, you're making me want to go MAC shopping!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. we also love the Mac product, nice!
    shall we follow?facebook/bloglovin
    greetings grom Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely collection, I am yet to be a MAC convert xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to start a mac palette for a while now, was just looking at how to depot singe shadows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Frankie. What a great collection. I always head into house of fraser to go to the Mac counter but then always spend to much in others (Mac is a longer walk) . Lovely blog, now following xx


    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Mac, I won a makeover with Mac once in Cardiff and I had some beautiful coral lipgloss which was stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I'd love to have a mac makeover, they always do the most beautiful looks! Xxx

      Delete
  17. Love this! Love the lipstick from MAC xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful, I got another one today from the new indulge collection so keep your eyes peeled :D xxx

      Delete
  18. So cool I have the same lipstick and I love it.^^
    I like your pretty blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh coppering is on my wishlist, you're making me want to run to the Mac counter right now!!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Go Go Go haha, its to beautiful not to own :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Frankie,
    Love the blog.I havr just followed you on Bloglovin, I would love a follow back and check out my blog posts. Naomi.x
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10331527

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahh never can miss out on a mac haul!
    I love my mac palettes couldn't imagine not having them and they last such a long time
    my blog has been around a while now but I have just made a few exciting changes to it!
    Please check it out :)
    bearingbeautyuk.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to start a MAC palette! Great post! You have a lovely blog :) x x

    Introducinglexi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. p.s. I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award as I really enjoy reading your posts. Pop over to my blog and it will explain everything :) x x

    Introducinglexi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig