Friday 20 September 2013

The Autumn Tag..

I just had to do this tag, i absolutely LOVE Autumn, its my favourite time of year, its cosy, you can snuggle under blankets, light warm scented candles and best of all, its the lead upto CHRISTMAS ahh :)


So here it is, the Autumn tag!


For Autumn, what is your...


Favourite thing about it? I guess i kind of already answered this question above haha, i also love the changing in the colours of leaves, and you can wear warm jumpers, scarves, hats and gloves, also starbucks christmas cups come out around this time of year too :)

Favourite Drink? My favourite drink over the autumn months would have to be tea, I love having tea and biscuits in front of me on cold evenings, snuggled under my cosy fur blanket watching youtube videos, HEAVEN!

Favourite scent/candle? My favourite that ive been burning this year is Yankee Candle - Warm Spice or a new one i just got is YK Salted Caramel.

Best lipsticks? For Autumn i love deep purple/berry toned lipsticks, my usual go to one is MAC Rebel, and just recently i brought MAC Just A Bite which is perfect for this time of year, i wore it out a few nights ago and got lots of compliments on it.

Go to moisturiser? Is still my Origins Gin-zing, i still absolutely love it, ill definitely be repurchasing it, especially in the autumn/winter months as its super moisturizing so great when its windy outside to stop my skin drying out :)


Go to colour for the eye? Definitely copper and brown tones, like the leaves at this time of year, they are my go to colours, also i like burgundy eyes too!


Favourite Band/singer or music to listen to? I havent really got one at the moment, ive been working way too much to have listened to anything although all time i do love listening to Kanye West albums over and over.


Favourite outfit to wear? Anything comfy and cosy, preferably at home in my Abercrombie and Fitch tracksuit with my fluffy slippers on haha, during the day would be a pair of leggings/jeans with a cosy jumper, chunky heeled boots and a coat!


Autumn Treat? Marshmallows on the fire whilst watching the fireworks and a cup of hot chocolate with added marshmallows in it too :D


Favourite place to be? At home under the blanket with Samuel and the cats watching a film with a cup of tea and slippers on (i think i have a thing for wanting to be at home, cosy and being lazy haha)


Well that is my Autumn tag for you guys, hope you liked it and i look forward to hearing all of yours so i tag you all to do it too :)


Frankie xXx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Nice answears.. I love copper tones for eyes in autumn too..

    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Frankie. Done this tag myself. Hope you don't mind. Linked it back to you.

    Thank you :)

    Rach x

    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I can't wait to see all the Starbucks Christmas drinks!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. There my favourite, also the costa ones are amazing too :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Autumn too! I'm usually just a eyeliner and a little mascara type of girl but I'd love to try out some copper eyeshadows - they always look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There my favourite as there really subtle so can work well if your not an eyeshadow wearer (like me) xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig