Monday 16 September 2013

Ren Gycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask..

One word.. HEAVENLY.


Seriously could a mask be any nicer? It literally smells like a cocktail, or a Solero lolly, anyone remember those?
This is down to the gorgeous ingredients, Natural Fruit Acids from Passion Fruit, Lemon, Grape and Pineapple,
Papain from Papaya these exfoliate the outer layer of the skin, encouraging cell turnover and smoothing fine lines, ok so i dont have 'fine lines' as of yet but this product is great for congested skin and as we all know my skin is definitely being given a huge clear out.


The consistency of the mask is light, it looks as if it would be really sticky but when you apply it to your face its actually not atall, infact it just slides on smoothly but stays perfectly, it is described as: A potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone.

This mask definitely lives upto these claims in my opinion, i only just brought this and used it a few times so far and i can say its seriously cleaned my skin up, along with my Clarisonic i feel like my skin is brighter and more radiant already, after the first time using this i can say it really brought any small spots to the surface of the skin but they have faded very quickly using the Clarisonic everyday since.




Again, excuse the no make-up, i swear every post on my blog none of you see me looking 'normal' haha, i seriously need to update my blog with some photos where im not bearing all!

You can see the consistency in these photos, it gives you a lovely looking glow when your wearing the mask, not like those awful clay ones where they dry to your face and make you look awful, not to mention feel like pottery!

I thought this was going to be a peel of mask so i was suprised to see enclosed was a muslin cloth, you actually just leave the mask for 10 minutes and rinse of with the enclosed cloth dampened in warm water, i actually really like this as it doesnt dry on your face, i find it alot friendlier to my skin this way, and using the muslin cloth i know its going to completely remove impurities and any left over mask from my face.


The product does state you might feel a slight tingling when using the mask but personally i didnt feel a thing, other than pleasantness :)

The results from using the mask are:

Removes dead skin cells to renew the complexion.
Skin looks brighter, healthier, more radiant.
Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Combats congestion, blackheads and blemishes.

Im super pleased i picked this up and i think this could be one of my favourite masks ive ever used, infact, yep it is :)

Have any of you tried REN products or the Gycolactic Mask yourselves, let me know how you got on with them!

Dont forget to enter my MAC lipstick giveaway below, you must be a follower of my blog for your entry to count!

Lots of love, Frankie xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. ive just purchased this cant wait for it to come and try it out xx

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you get on :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using this recently after being worried if it would be too much for my sensitive skin but it's amazing!!! X

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this before. I'd be more inclined to buy it if it was a peel-off mask. The idea of wiping it off with a cloth worries me a little as I have such sensitive skin!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also really worried about that as i also have realllyyyy sensitive skin but this is so gentle that it didnt effect me atall :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I have nothing but amazing things about this mask, I'd better put it on my list :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried this brand before but I have been looking at REN face masks for a while now so I will definitely give this a try! Looks great! Thanks for the great review! I'm a new follower of yours, hope you check my blog out too!

    Alice X

    http://brushofbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds so good! ive heard so many things about REN skin care, really want to try it :) just followed you on bloglovin & gfc! would love it if you could check out my blog x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this mask and just actually repurchased my second one whilst I was in the UK last week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like such a lovely mask - I really need to try it. I've never tried anything from REN before. Shocking i know :D xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining in with my blog hop, it would be great if you could do the simple rules & follow the host & co-host :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou lovely, i will check it out now :)

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This mask sounds wonderful, I will have to try it!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounda lika great product, thanks for sharing! Found your blog through the blog hop, I'm now following you on GFC and bloglovin, would love a follow back too.:)
    Looking forward to your future posts:) Oh, and congrats on hitting 100 followers (and counting)! :D

    http://the-beautiful-era.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (119).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter or facebook,
    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com
    twitter: @_gamzeahmet_

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I really need to try this. My skin is in dire need of a pick me up. My in laws gave me a £50 John Lewis voucher last xmas and I still haven't spent it so I think this might have to be my first purchase!
    Thanks for the review

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig