Sunday 8 September 2013

Weekly Favourites..

My blog needs a personal touch to it so i've decided that every Sunday im going to have a 'weekly favourites' post in which i will basically have everything ive been loving that week to show you all, i guess im doing this because i like reading other peoples blog posts like this, i must be nosy haha!

Well here they are for my first week :)


Phillip Kingsley, Shampoo, Conditioner & Elasticizer, these are literally wonderful products, ive only used them the past few days but my hairs been in such good condition since using them, also my hairs felt thicker and softer, with alot more shine :)



My Clarisonic & Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, these products together have literally transformed my skin, im super in love with my Clarisonic and dont know what i did without it, i thought it was going to make my morning and evening routines alot longer but its actually made it alot shorter as you only use it for one minute :)


My new LOVE sign from Next, its sooo pretty, ive been off work for the week as i had booked some holiday time off so ive been focusing on making the house look nice again, ive painted the dining table white (i love white shabby chic if you couldnt already tell from previous posts) re-arranged everything in the bathroom and had a huge clear out of all the products i dont use and given them away to friends, and just had a general huge tidy up :)


New look in the bathroom, with my new grey heart mirror, i love this its actually quite big and fits my heart theme nicely :)


Laura Mercier - Canyon Clay eyeshadow, i rediscovered this at the beginning of the month and remembered just how much i loved this shade, ive been wearing it every single day since i found it all over the lid for a coppery look, i really love this shade with blue eyes!


Yankee Candle - Warm Spice Tart, oh my god, if you could seriously turn Autumn into a scent this is it!!!
Seriously this has to be my favourite EVER scent for the home, if i could have a perfume of this i would wear it everyday for life!
If you havent ever smelt this than what are you doing with your life, pleaseee go and smell it, im promising you youll love it.
In my head this is our British equivalent to what Bath and Body Works Autumn/Winter candles smell like over in the US, im so envious of them all over there, im currently wishing someone to teleport me to New York so i can wear fluffy coats, drink Starbucks and shop in Sephora!

I hope you all like this new addition to my blog, i feel it gives a little personal edge to it rather than just being solely about beauty products!
Speak to you soon beauties, Lots of love, Frankie xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. The Laura Mercier shadow looks beautiful!

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely, it really is, i think it could be my favourite shade :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love the look of that LM eyeshadow - what a gorgeous shade!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely items. I love Yankee candles so much!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the new look of your bathroom
    Last day of my Ahai Shopping Giveaway,would love if you can enter
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of Yankee candles! Great post(:

    LittleMissFashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the heart shaped mirror.
    The bath and body candles are lush. I love them.. shame we cant get them in the Uk easier.
    Hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post! I really wanna try the clarasonic but heard mixed reviews, it might just be on my xmas list :) thanks for sharing x

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig