Monday 26 August 2013

A Little Bit Of Me.. The Beauty Blogger Tag..

So i've been thinking that although im on my blog pretty regularly, and i conversate with as much of you as possible, none of you really know that much about me, apart from the fact that i probably hideously overspend on beauty products and love to take photos!

I didnt really want to sit here and drone on about my life story so i thought i would find a relevant questions and answers tag to follow by, and atleast that way i can pass it onto all you lovely bloggers out there to do in return so we can all find out a little more about each other, i will start with my name, Frankie Clarke.. im aged 22 (23 in 2 months ah scary).. and this is me:


So lets get onto the questions...


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally its wavy/curly, i have really thin tempremental hair that is wavy in places and then i get those little baby hairs around the side of my face which are really curly and VERY annoying!


2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
It depends how im feeling and on my money situation at the time, i used to work in a hairdressers so i had my hair done alot there (as i didnt have to pay for it) at the time but since changing jobs i now tend to dye it at home as its more convenient to do an at home jobby :)


3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Generally my hairs up in a high bun, ive had it this way for around a year or two now as i have been trying to grow it really long and this to me is the best way to style my hair without having to use heat etc!


4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I studied a beauty course at college to i do my own, i have a shellac kit which i use on myself to give myself gel manicures/pedicures, even though i do them myself i do love the feeling of going to the salon so i tend to treat myself once in a while to having something done elsewhere.


5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Around every 2 weeks, just because i wouldn't want to remove my gels all the time as it would damage my nail, if i do use regular nail varnish i would tend to change it as soon as it chips as i hateeee chipped nails (probably why i like gels :))


6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Im one of those girls who cant stand feet, especially plain toenails, they just look so ugly, always always wear nail varnish on your toes even in the winter as you never know where your feet will be on show!


7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Considering how much of a makeup junkie i am it actually doesnt take me long to do my own makeup, its usually done on my commute to work in the morning which is a ten minute journey so you get the jist of my daily makeup routine.


8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always my face first, just because i have facial scarring from teenage acne and i hate being seen out in public without them being covered up, but if im going out i would do my eyes first so that i dont have any product fall down onto my face onto my foundation and then have to remove it all.


9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I work as a freelance makeup artist so I guess I collect makeup as part of my career, but I would say in quite a hoarder and a slight magpie when it comes to makeup/products as soon as a new product is released I'm the first in line to get on the bandwagon.


10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Hardly atall actually. I used to wear them alot, mostly on nights out etc, but since moving into my own place I hardly even venture out of my sitting room so I really have no use for the ones sitting in my collection. The only time false lashes appear out of the box is usually on clients I'm doing :) 


11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I guess it depends what you class as a full face of makeup haha.. Yea I mean I apply foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and lipstick. That's the general everyday face! 


12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
No not really, unless its when I've just got home from a days work then il be wearing it but if I've stayed in all day I wouldn't have bothered applying any! 


13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yea I do but I would say I'm self conscious when I do do it, I would atleast leave the house with a little concealer on just because of my confidence. 


14. How many high-end products do you have?
Well.. Probably way to many to count haha, I have quite a few but not as much as probably most bloggers/youtuberz out there. I do love high end products more than I do drugstore. I find the quality much better and pigmentation is always amazing. Although I have found some amazing drugstore products, for instance MUA eyeshadows are really nice! 


15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Noo I'm actually a really lazy dresser, I love comfy clothes and hate not feeling casual, I do love to dress up but only if there's an occasion to do so, I'm not a dressy girl in everyday life. 


16. How often do you change your handbag?
A few times a month I guess, I have various handbags for general use and I can get fed up easily from them, my current zara bag has probably lasted me a while considering how much I usually swap them around, I must like it :) 


17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up around 8am as I love my sleep I generally tend to be in bed around 9.30-10pm, even if I'm laying there reading blogs or watching YouTube!

18. How often or when do you workout?
Probably not enough. I'm constantly busy doing something, on my days off of my full time job I could be doing a bridal trial or prom makeup etc, before I was working so much I would go to the gym everyday, I was in love with it but now I need to motivate myself to get back into it as I definitely know the weight has crept back on!


19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.


20. How tall are you?
5'3 I'm tiddly :)


21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I have my own language haha, me and my boyfriend have a silly language between the two of us which only we understand lol. Other than that I can speak a little Spanish and a little French but don't quote me!


22. How many pets do you have?
Me and Sam have two kittens which you've most likely seen in my earlier posts. Simon and Bella :D


23. How often are you on Blogger?
I'm usually on here everyday at least once, ill check it via my iPhone on my breaks at work and evenings il be on here whilst you tubing!


24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yea I like to see what other people's opinions are on others blog posts, I enjoy reading mine and getting conversation with other bloggers. I'd love to meet and get to know a lot more of you :)


25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I have a list in my iPhone notes of all the products to buy/wanting. It's quite long and mainly consists of mac lipsticks haha!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
Boo is what my boyfriend nicknamed me years ago and it's stuck ever since, Frankie boo it is :)


27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Lumix G1, it's a huge camera so I'm getting a new one for my birthday so that I can carry it around in my bag with me as my lumix is just to bulky and heavy!


28. How often do you clean your house?
I've always been really OCD so everything has to be in it's place otherwise it drives me crazy, but working so much means the house can be a little messy at times, it drives me insane which is why days off are usually dedicated house tidy days (regarding I'm not booked for anything)


29. What's your favorite colour?
I know it not technically a colour but white is my favourite. I have everything white in my house as its so crisp, also nearly everything in my wardrobe is white, if not I love orange, the brighter the better :)


30. Do you swear?
Probably too much..


31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well I've been at work today. Now I'm relaxing with my boyfriend whilst he watches his football team play a game at the local pub, then il be in bed watching YouTube videos and checking instagram :)



Wow! That was a longgggg tag but I enjoyed answering questions you guys might want to know about me. Hopefully this has given you a little insight to my everyday life, if there's anything you would like to ask me comment below an I shall reply to all of you!

Also I'm wondering if there's any particular blog posts you guys would like me to do for you, be it makeup related, akincare, products etc, let me know!

Lots of love
Frankie xXx
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. You look lovely in that photo! Great way to find out more about the person behind the blog.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh love posts like this it is such a cool way to get to know other bloggers!

    Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I may steal this post, I do love reading these though :) not many bloggers do these posts much anymore x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @charlotte manning, yeaa of course you can, makes blogging much more fun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great tag I might use this on my blog if that's ok?

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun reading this! great tag. xx


    Banx
    www.glitterswalloffame.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you. :) I'm not a beuaty blogger sow ould it be inappropriate if I stole this? I like makign fun of memes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a good post! I loved your 'do you polish your toes in the winter or just summer' question. I actually do paint my nails through both summer and winter as I feel more like a lady and I enjoy painting them. Plus, I find that your toe nails last so much longer than your finger nails.

    Great blog by the way, please stop by mine if you can :)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely back pose Frankie!..looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm totally with you about the painted toes thing! naked toe nails are just eugh, i can't stand them!! it's also an extra opportunity to wear more colors on my nails even if i wear socks and boots and the whole shebang :P

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do shellac at home and I love it, bought a kit of eBay! Saved myself a fortune!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post! My hair is also really wavy naturally sometimes its so hard to manage and i never understand people that wish for curly hair!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun post, loved reading it! And you look gorgeous in your pic. I hope you don't mind if I do this tag too, they're ways so fun to read:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig