Saturday 17 August 2013

Illamasqua Blush Duo2..

Hello my lovelies, im finally enjoying a day off at home in which im sure im going to be blogging all day, because i can yay :)

Another product from my new love Illamasqua, i finally converted to this brand (as you know if you read my blog) a few weeks ago and so glad i did!


I visited the Selfridges on Oxford Street and wandered into the beauty hall, straight to the Illamasqua stand, i saw this instantly as ive been wanting a new blush that was really light baby pink, i had looked at Mac's 'Well Dressed' until i saw this for £26 which meant i got two products for £7 more than the Mac blush, and i actually preferred the colour's in this:

Isnt it beautiful ahhh!


The two colours according to the sales assistant are 2 of the most popular selling blushes from there original blush line, so you were getting a lot for you money when you think of the cost of purchasing the two seperately!
Katie is such a lovely colour, its a soft candy pink, you really only need a light dusting of this on your brush as the blush is so pigmented.



Ambition reminds me of Nars 'Orgasm' blush, its a beautiful pinky/corally colour with flecks of gold glitter running through it, when applying this again you only need a tiny amount, which is so good as you know the product will last you a long time, when i first saw them in the pan i didnt think you got alot of product, until i swatched them and realised the pigmentation was as good as it is :D

Overall i'm super pleased i brought this as they are exactly the two colours i had been searching for, for such a long time and i finally have the perfect everyday blushes!

Have any of you seen this pallete, would did you think of it and other Illamasqua blushes?

Follow my blog if you want to guys, finally getting my followers up yay :)

Lots of love

Frankie xXx
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Hi dear! Illamasqua always have beautiful packaging, I have heard so much about them but I have yet to get myself one - I am seriously missing out on something am I?

    <3 Celly
    I followed you, do follow me back my dear <3
    http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this pallet but it surely has beautiful colors..
    Both if then have a very soft feel to it..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such pretty shades and its great to see that its pigmented as it is a bit more on the expensive side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ve gone a little illamasqua crazy lately too i love their stuff. I think i may need to purchase this now too

    New followers

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades are soooooo pretty. I have always wanted to try Illamasqua products and I think you have me convinced on this one :)

    thanks for visiting my blog, following from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun I love you blog, just so you know I have nominated you for the LIebster AWARD YAY! lol So I need to find one more of my favorite blogs under 200 followers and the post will be up and if you are not sure what the LIebster award is come to my blog to read up on it and read what it is you have to do ok i will have it posted shortly
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/ Also i would love if we can follow each other GFC i followed you on GFC already and bloglovin so when you come to my blog to get your Liebster questions, and if you love my blog enough to follow back that would be awesome :D I will be visiting again to comment soon, i shall have the post up shortly come check or i will message you when it is up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a new blush for a long time! These blushes look great! xx

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://chasingsstyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a pretty duo! i love colors like katie because they're unexpectedly gorgeous on the face. i usually wouldn't go for such light colors, but i feel like it'd be the same sort of deal as benefit dandelion which i thought would be too light but is actually really flattering (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh this is so gorgeous, both shades are incredible and SO stunning! <3 I am sold and I will definitely get my mitts on this duo soon! Great post hun! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  10. So amazing! <3
    I really loved your blog. What do you think about following each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review! :) Really wish these were available in the states. I love the colors and the packaging.

    Victoria xo | Treelined Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realise they wernt available there! If you order from the illamasqua website they might go to us :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review. I'd love to try Illamasqua make-up but I find their packaging really bulky. Love the pigment of both blushes, will definitely give this a little tester next time I'm in.

    Kate Hurn (From UK Bloggers Comment Swap)
    Beauty Hot Squad - Thick & Fast Mascara Review

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh these look pretty although the lighter of the 2 shades would probably be too pale for my skintone. I am yet to try anything from Illamasqua but I've heard nothing but good things :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just read your blog for the first time and will definitely be following. I love makeup and always look out for something a bit special. Will be folllowing avidly......

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so stunning, I love both of those shades xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both, need to make sure i put it in my makeup bag so i remember to wear it haha!
      xxx

      Delete
  17. Both of these shades are beautiful!
    :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  18. Iv have been looking for these types of colours myself for ages so it looks like il be making a purchase of these soon -

    http://luvsthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig