Tuesday 6 August 2013

Illamasqua Loving..

So having never purchased anything from Illamasqua before i decided it was about time i do so, and stumbling across a post on Pearls and Poodles blog: http://www.pearlsandpoodles.com/2013/07/illamasqua-androgen-cream-pigment.html i knew i had to have the exact item she had posted about, just look how beautiful she is!


Milly is wearing Androgen, a cream pigment which is a multi use product, you can use it almost anywhere on the face and body, the formula is water resistant, hard wearing and has a matte finish, im looking forward to using this as a daytime blush with it dabbed onto my lips for the neutral look ive been going for recently :)




I did actually purchase a cream blush from them, in the colour 'Seduce' a warm toned rosy shade, it looks dark in the pan when you first see it but when its on the skin its very sheer, almost like a stain on the cheek, the colour is beautiful definitely a very wearable shade all year round, this i think is going to be a staple in my makeup bag for the coming months.


Lastly is a pure pigment in the shade Beguile, it reminds me alot of MAC's Vanilla Pigment, a white almost silvery pigment with tiny flecks of glitter running through it, it looks gorgeous on its own, but if you wet your brush it makes the colour so unbelievably vivid, it really makes everything pop!


Another thankyou to Mr Postman for delivering me such lovely goods, not that i had anything to do with it haha!
Let me know what you think of Illamasqua products and if any of you have any recommendations for me to try then let me know in the comments box below, and follow me as-well if you like :)

Frankie xXx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I have also never purchases anything from the brand....
    I agree that makeup loos so pretty in the pic.. Will try to look for the blush..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous products and look!
    Have been wanting to try this brand :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love, you definitely should its a winner :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love illamasqua the powder blush in tweak especially! Always makes me look so awake and bright as well as the eyebrow cake in thunder so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check it out! Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been in the market for a new blush, so i'll definitely try this out!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's currently in the sale :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted an Illamasqua blush! It's on my wish list right now. Great post x
    Please check out my blog,
    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. There really lovely, I brought another one today so look out in my next post for it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah Beguile looks gorgeous!! iv'e had my eye on it for a while ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. HUGE fan of Illamasqua! They're lipsticks are long-wearing and so are they're nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ill have to try there nail polishes as im always on the hunt for a long-wearing formula :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Frankiebooxx. Lovely blog. I found you on Tease Flutter Pout. Xxx

    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig