Tuesday 8 October 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Pomegranate..

I think this may be a post that every blogger in the blogging universe may of heard about and thats the amazing Maybelline Colour Tattoos, i have a few of these already but i felt the urge after buying Mac Cranberry to add this little gem to my already growing makeup stash.. Pomegranate .


The colour is absolutely beautiful, its like a vived red/burgundy with tiny flecks of glitter running through it, it isnt overly glittery when applied to the lid so you can get away with wearing this during the daytime and smoking it out for an evening look, i dont think theres really anything i can compare it to out there, its a shade ive never really seen before and i think thats why i love it so much!


Paired with the Mac Cranberry the combo is just stunning, i do apologise for not actually have a photo of the look but i will upload one to my instagram page as soon as i can @frankiebooblog.


The Colour Tattoos as you can see are super pigmented, this is just one swipe of the product on my hand so you can see how much of any impact they can make on your eyes, this shade looks so beautiful with blue eyes, its a lovely warm tone and perfect for that autumnal make-up look, christmas please anyone?

Hope your all having a lovely day, have you tried the Colour Tattoos? Whats your favourite shades :)

Frankie xXx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love this so much at the moment and combine it with On and On Bronze - it's gorgeous and so much more wearable than it looks in the pot :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me insane, but i actually like the teal and emerald one hahaha :)
    Great post!

    Roses are bluee ♡
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive actually never tried the teal one but im always drawn to it for some reason too haha :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ charlotte, it definitely is alot more wearable as you say, it sort of comes out a plum/brown colour love it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so much about these but never tried them for myself great post xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou love, there seriously good, you must get your hands on them :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shade so much and autumn is the prefect time to wear it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Barely Branded. It's a great base and inner corner color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think ive got that one, i actually have to have a look :) xxxx

      Delete
  9. We love the color tattoos. (But not the loose pigment ones) and this color looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew they did loose pigment ones, id be quite interested in having a look at those :) xxxx

      Delete
    2. I never knew they did loose pigment ones, id be quite interested in having a look at those :) xxxx

      Delete
  10. Love that colour , I still haven't tried these x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Color Tattoos, they never disappoint. One of my favorite is Barely Branded-it goes with everything. I don't have this one, but I definitely need to pick it up! Thanks for the share.

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig