Monday 28 October 2013

The Quest To Long Healthy Hair..

I have been struggling growing my hair for the last few years now, i made a completely awful decision to cut my very long hair off into a bob, big mistake, i had never had short hair and now i knew why, it didnt suit me what so ever and i have never been able to get it back to its original length since!


For a while now i had been seeing so many different things about this 'miracle' hair growth shampoo called F.A.S.T by a brand called Nissim, i had been hunting it down for ages and could never find it, until now, HALLELUJAHHH!!!


It claims to help your hair grow twice at twice its usual monthly growth, my hair i would say grows about 1/2 an inch a month so this should make it grow to around a full inch a month, which if your growing your hair out is SUPER good!


Dont get my wrong my hair is not short, but the sides compared to the back of my hair are significantly shorter, this is due to dodgy haircuts in the past and also cutting my own fringe in (which you should never do, believe me) so im wanting to grow my hair to an even all over length and get it to atleast waist length to where it was before i had stupidly cut it all off :)


As you can also see from the photo above my hair is very fine and thin, ive been hearing alot of good things that this shampoo and conditioner also help thicken up the hair and making it appear more full and volumised which i something i cant wait to see!

Ive used the products once already and i must say you will find it rather drying when you use the shampoo alone (you are supposed to use it twice in one wash, i just apply this to the scalp as that is where the hair grows from, and allow it to rinse through my ends) but once applying the conditioner it instantly refreshes the hair and makes it silky smooth and very manageable :)

Im going to be documenting my hair growth over the next few months on here and hopefully with some YouTube vlogs, so keep an eye out for those, and if any of you are also growing your hair out please let me know of any tips you have and also if this product has worked for you!

Lots of love, Frankie xXx
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. This sounds like great stuff. Can't wait to see how you get on with it. It will be interestinf to know if it works. I really would live my hair a bit longer so it would sit better. I don't want to have to buy extensions.

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hate for extensions, i used to wear them if i went out for the night but now i would quite happily never look at them again so for me i really want my hair the length of extensions without having to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading about your hair growth, I have fine hair too and it's a right pain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow sounds great! Will look into it! I did the same after having my son, chopped it off in a bit of new mummy madness and regretted it the same day! Slowly growing it back so il look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with these products Frankie! I swear by hair oil making my hair grow - it's grown SO much in the last few months, it's unbelievable! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I genuinely couldnt live without my moroccan oil, without it my hair would be awful! xxx

      Delete
  6. I cant wait to hear if this stuff actually works! Great post!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!! I will look forward to seeing how you get on and keep my fingers crossed that it works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The products are looking so well for you, ur hair look healthy and shiny
    Last day to enter my migmon sunglasses giveaway. Please do enter..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hair used to be so long and then i cut it off to my shoulders. Now i want it back! I have been waiting patiently for it to grow, but i definitely could use some products that might help. :)
    xo
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill let you know how i get on with these to see if there worth buying! Theres lots of youtube videos on the product and everyone has said how good they work :) xxx

      Delete
  10. I personally never trust that kind of products. Maybe it is because I feel like my hair already grow up pretty quickly... I don't know!
    But yeah, if it works, I am pretty sure that I am going to try this product out. Looking forward to hear some more about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never usually do but because ive seen such good reviews on it i thought id give it a go :) xxx

      Delete
  11. Whaaaaaat. I have never heard of this? I am going to be following you to how this goes because I need some kind of miracle!

    Love Daniela
    Oh Ella Bella
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing review! And great post:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post, even my hair is ruined by my past haircut :(

    Recent post
    http://www.candycrow.com/2013/10/silk-saree-blouse-design-diwali.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely. Love your awesome blog with great tips!
    I am your newest follower from Blog Hop. Am following you via GFC, Bloglovin and FB.
    Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used the fast shampoo and conditioner a few years ago and it worked really well for me x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cannot wait to see how this works for you. My hair is really long but I want longeeeeeer. :D x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your hair, it looks so beautiful. I might try Fast, but I don't know if I want it any longer :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope this works out, my mum has really thin hair and she hates it too...it also takes forever to grow! So I kind of know how you feel, good luck!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds great, I'll be interested in reading your results, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks great product ! you have such a pretty hairs :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Saw your blog on a blog hop and I absolutely love your posts! I'm always looking for new hair growth products so this was very nice for me!
    Followed :)
    Feel free to have a little look at my blog: www.youwishyou.blogspot.co.uk
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig