Monday 14 October 2013

kevin aucoin - the celestial powder - candlelight..

I knew i wanted this before i even saw it, its perfect & simple , no nonsense packaging and a truly amazing product hidden away inside, the Kevin Aucoin, Celestial Powder in Candlelight is a highlight lovers dream come true!


I must say i hadnt actually intended going out and buying this but a recent little trip with my friend Millie to Space NK found me picking up this delight and walking away with a happy face :)


Ok so yesss you can see from the photos that i did the cardinal sin when it comes to beauty blogs and i used it before i took photos, i couldnt help it, it had sat in its little Space NK bag for a few days waiting for me to get around to photographing it but busy days and long nights currently left me with no time and a want to use it, so that i did, and god im glad i did!

Personally im not a huge fan of the packaging, i know alot of people love that its simple but i just find it so boring for such an amazing product, this is the first thing ive brought from Kevin Aucoin and i think the packaging may have a little reason for this, but for this highlight i will definitely foresee it as i couldnt honestly tell you just how beautiful it is!


The product itself is so finely milled and buttery soft, it literally glides onto the skin weightlessly, you wouldnt even know you were applying it to your face but the glow it gives you is nothing like ive found from any other highlight, in the pan it looks quite dark but when transferred onto the skin it gives the most angelic pearlescent glow, it makes you look healthy, radiant and glowing literally instantly.
It picks up the light on your face and makes you look completely transformed in the swipe of a brush!


You can see how light the powder is, but the sheen is so apparent even on my pale skin, it is just way to perfect for words and i never ever thought i would've found it this amazing!


I think you can tell how happy i am that i purchased Candlelight, and i know i have almost certainly found a product i will stick by for life, i just want to tell everyone about it because it is just way too good to be left under wraps, the fact that Candlelight it so good makes me want to try even more in his collections, i definitely have my eye on a few lipsticks..

Let me know if you have tried anything from Kevin Aucoin and if you have tried Candlelight!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend?

Lots of love Frankie xXx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. it is something like the Hourglass Ambient light powder..looks lovely!
    Have never tries kevin Aucoin products yet :(
    xoxo
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that I'll definitely have to check it out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I love this highlighter from KA, it's brilliant. The Ambient Lighting powders from Hourglass are a bit different-they're all over finishing powders whereas the KA is definitely a highlighter. I really like the KA cream blushers as well xx
    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Queue the gasps of shock*
    I have never heard of this make but it looks nice and the way you have described it, it sounds lovely to apply on the face.

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard loads of great things about this product and been really intrigued by it!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog! :) xx
    Brunette in Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely, will definitely be swatching it next time I'm in Space NK! Totally agree with you on their packaging!

    www.peonyandpeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig