Wednesday 9 October 2013

skyn iceland - icelandic relief eye cream..

Good morning my beautiful readers, hope your days going well :)

I wanted to write a little post for you about a new eye cream i purchased, at first i wasn't going to bother talking about it as its one simple product which i didnt think many people would've been really interested in reading about, that is until i started using it!


Icelandic Relief Eye Cream is described as a lightweight contouring eye cream to minimize puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles.
I can definitely say that the claims it has are backed up by this product, since working full-time, blogging and keeping on top of the house i can say sleep is something that i dont get alot of any more, i have never been one to get bags or dark circles under my eyes, i was actually convinced at one point i was one of those lucky few that just had a good under eye area, unfortunately long days and short nights have taken there toll on me and now im an avid member of the dark circle crew ah!


The main reason for me buying this was because of the fact it is named as a 'relief' cream, i like the sound of this, it makes me feel as if the product is just going to take the weight of the day of my shoulders and allow me to relax in the evening, ive done a little research into the product for you and thought i would give you the facts on this little gem..

Features & Benefits:

- Vitamin K increases circulation to help diminish dark under-eye circles
- Anti-aging rice peptides help firm skin by destroying the enzymes that break down collagen and elastin
- Orange peel helps reduce puffiness
- Cotton powder fills fine lines and acts as an optical diffuser to downplay wrinkles and dark circles
- Icelandic kelp helps revitalizes skin and fight inflammation

The cream is of a really thick whipped consistency, but once applied to the under eye area it is extremely light weight and soothing, its such a delight to apply this after freshly cleansing your face and moisturising, its a luxury product that i really cant rave more about.

I picked mine up from the M&S beauty hall, you can also buy it online here: http://www.skyniceland.com/product-5-eye-cream

Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Lots of love Frankie xXx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Fab Review!

    xoxo

    http://xlaxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to try this - the dark circles under my eyes are beginning to scare me! Great review!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good, I have terrible dark circles! Do you use it day and night? xx

    www.peonyandpeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely, I really like the packaging too :) xx

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, the glass is actually really heavy duty so it wont break atall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love the packaging. I've never come across the brNd before, but I'm on the look out for a good creamy eye cream so this sounds perfect! Fab review Frankie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I need all the help I can get for my under eye circles! xx
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig